Friday, September 3, 2010

Blondie - Village Voice

"New York punk and New Wave icons Blondie celebrate their 35th anniversary this year. While a lot has changed in the band (three out of six original members still tour, frontwoman Deborah Harry's hair occasionally looks like a brownie), the song has remained the same. They've even maintained their legacy by putting out some pretty good records since their rightly bally-hooed 1997 reunion. Lately, they've been playing a selection of hits and songs from their forthcoming album, Panic of Girls, rumored to be coming out this December. With Gorevette."
I love Blondie and I have been meaning to give a serious listen to their newest stuff for a while. (It's in my ITunes, after all; I really have no excuse not to.) This might be the prompt I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment