Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stevie Nicks Is Not Too Old to Make a New Rock Album

Songstress Stevie Nicks is collaborating with the Eurythmics's Dave Stewart, whose very name puts 'Sweet Dreams' firmly inside our heads for the day, on a new album. 'I haven't been this excited about anything I've done since [1981's] Bella Donna,' she told Rolling Stone, in an interview not yet online inside this week's issue. Nicks hopes to have the record ready by March or sooner, and it'll include "rock & roll reminiscent of her best solo work," according to Rolling Stone. Nicks explained: 'At a certain point, I'm going to get too old for this, but making this album really shows that I'm not done yet.' [Stevie Nicks News, RS
Read more posts by Mike Vilensky 
OF COURSE she isn't. I'll have to keep an eye out for this one--especially with Dave Stewart in play.

No comments:

Post a Comment