Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dear L. - m4w

"Sorry, but I lost interest in you. You were not enthusiastic enough, and far too ambiguous. You said you were interested, but didn't act like it. I don't have the time to wait for you to show some excitement and act out on your claimed 'interest' in me, and I don't want to. You may still have a chance, if you were to suddenly ask me out for a change, or make it clear (through action, not random texts) that you want to see me again. But I don't see that happening.

I know we went out only one time, but it was an amazing date, and we both had a great time. We both agreed on that. But the way you've been since is just uninspiring. I've heard enough maybes in response to my asking you out. I've had enough of feeling like you either think I'm just going to be sitting around here forever, eternally patient and waiting for my next chance to see you, or that you simply don't have the balls to tell me you don't want to see me again, even after I had basically given you the perfect chance to break that news to me.

It's sad, because I think you're attractive, funny and very talented at certain things, and you made me feel very good (especially the way you laughed at my jokes so much). We probably could have made a very good couple, but now we'll never know."

No comments:

Post a Comment