Saturday, August 14, 2010

singing biker - w4m (Dearborn & Chestnut)

"Around 8:50 pm I was crossing Dearborn. You, shirtless man, were riding your bike northbound. And singing. Rather well. I have no idea what you looked like, except that you were not wearing a shirt and you were definitely a man. I don't really care what you look like... all I know is that I want to be your friend because clearly you are awesome.

You stopped singing when you sailed through the intersection at Chestnut. We just stared at each other. Then you turned back around and started singing again and I laughed loudly. I have a hunch that we would make formidable friends... or that this is the way you pick up women in the city. Even if the second part is true, I'd still like to be your friend.

I think you're rad."

No comments:

Post a Comment