Sunday, August 15, 2010

To L... - w4m (Lakeview) 24yr

"I find myself thinking of you all the time, and missing you more than I should. Small things remind me of you...the way I now eat my waffles, a place you once took me to where I discovered your appreciation for good Italian food and the now rare times I find myself riding the 22 bus. We didn't see eye to eye on our relationship (wish I would've known that sooner), but I know you still care. We've had our share of arguments, and I've probably cried a few too many times, but you still have this ridiculous pull on me. I know you'll never read this. I'm scared that you're going to find someone new. But the worst part is there's nothing I can do to fix this. You're too stubborn. So here's to wishing at some point you can swallow your pride. And that I'm not too much of a fool."

No comments:

Post a Comment