Thursday, August 26, 2010

crossed paths, Mahler and flip-flops - m4w (Millenium Park) 34yr

"You sat down next to me in the pavilion and then we ended up chatting for a few blocks on the way westward after the performance on Saturday night. You ride a scooter and have stitches to prove it, and you come from out East. I do remember your name, but won't post it here. You were quite charming not to mention rather lovely. I enjoyed talking with you and in hindsight I wish I would have taken that left and kept walking and talking instead of turning right and heading back North. I'm such a guy that way. I had the right idea, just 30 seconds too late, and by then you were gone.

I know it's unlikely that this will ever reach you, but you never do know. If it does and if you'd care to chat a bit, perhaps to pick up where we left off, shoot me an email."

No comments:

Post a Comment