Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wed. Morning reading Laura Bush's Biography - m4w (Southbound Redline)

"I was hungover and wearing sunglasses, consumed by my luggage. You were facing me blond, cute, and fresh at such an early hour. And while it's not typical for me to see a beautiful young woman on the train most of them are not reading Laura Bush's biography. My first impression was a bit disdainful but then my curiosity kept running and I wanted to know why. What is the draw of the story of this woman's life. I kept thinking to myself what kind of person reads this book, goes out of their way to get this book? Well whatever kind of person it is I want to know. If I ever see you on the train again I will approach you and demand an explanation. Hopefully someone reading this knows a young blond woman who rides the red line who is currently enthralled by the life of our former first lady."

No comments:

Post a Comment