Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Indie girl who ate her Taco Bell like an angel - m4w 19yr

"You wore that smile like a dress. Yeah, I saw you, and you saw me. I watched as you ate your delicate, fragile Gordita Crunch at Taco Bell. The way you licked the cheese sauce off your lips left me aghast. I sat there, drinking my bluish Mountain Dew Baja. The floors were made of cheap, 90s-esque tile.

Pablo took your order. 'One Gordita Crunch and one Volcano taco, please' slipped from your innocent, supple lips.

I was in love.

I watched from across the room, you know, that booth in the corner? Unblinkingly, I stared at your nonconformist style. I knew for a fact that we had two things in common; you liked Taco Bell, and presumably Bright Eyes.

Won't you reply to me, mysterious taco-woman? I long for your cheesy lips and limber body.

Sincerely,
Your little Chalupa."

No comments:

Post a Comment