Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Graduate, Cute. - w4m (Chicago) 21yr

"Young Man,

I do need to be taken care of! But, people have tried and it is known that I am difficult to care for. I’m glad you got home okay. When I was young, like you, I was stranded at Paddington station (London) because London Bridge station was bombed. I had no money on me (coins or cash) and had no way to get back to my place, so I’m standing there and this woman says to me, “I’m a weird magnet, honey. Are you a weird magnet too?” Well, yes I am! And, to this day I am. So, she took me out for coffee and then she took me out for drinks. She was on vacation and she said I would entertain her for the day. After hours and hours of drinking, I announced that I would walk home. People protested and gave me money, told me which buses to take and I made it home. Everyone that helped that day told me, “Its okay dear, help someone else in need one day.” So, I always do. Good luck to you in all that you do. Strangers are the best!

Molly"

No comments:

Post a Comment