Monday, July 26, 2010

At Pick Me Up today, late afternoon. - w4m (Pick Me Up Cafe)


"You were sitting alone up by the window today at Pick Me Up. You were on the 'bar side' (I always still want to call it the 'smoking section'). You were chubby, had brown hair, brown beard, and glasses. You kind of looked familiar to me, but I am not sure. I thought you were cute and for some reason was really inclined to go up to you and ask if you wanted to hang out sometime, and I normally would do this as I have little shame, BUT..I was on a first date and didn't want to be rude. If this is you email me, and let's hang out sometime.

PS: Being in the restaurant/bar industry myself I am sure that the PMU staff hangs up all missed connections somewhere to make fun of the people who post them. That is what we have done everywhere I have ever worked. So...tell that guy about this as I got the impression he was a regular."

No comments:

Post a Comment