Monday, July 26, 2010

"It's like Maggie but with an E, Meggie." (Loop - Michigan Ave.) 28yr

"I already had dinner and came to meet my friends for a beer, but because of you 'Meggie' I ended up ordering wings and way too many beers. I doubt a girl like you would be reading things like this, but its worth a shot.

You - were - awesome. My initial reaction was holy shit she's hot, but then you also became cute annnnnd funny! I admit to looking through MC's occasionally after reading an article, but I have never posted one, until today. I want to take you on a date somewhere and make you laugh (I liked your smile). I am determined to have atleast a drink with you, even coffee or tea. I will be back to your place of work.

I was the guy with brown hair wearing a shirt and tie. You - blonde and gorgeous."

No comments:

Post a Comment