Friday, July 30, 2010

Girl on Brown Line with orange Marmot jacket and leaf print umbrella - m4w (Brown Line train) 26yr

"I nodded off in my seat on the northbound Brown Line, and you were standing in front of me when I woke up. You were wearing blue Huntress rain boots and a burnt orange Marmot jacket. You were holding an umbrella that had a colorful leaf pattern on it, in fall tones. There was a ring on your right ring finger which I suppose could have been a wedding ring, but it appeared very dark, as if it were made from a blackened wood or some kind of mineral, so maybe it wasn't a wedding ring. You were very pretty and you seemed to carry yourself with confidence. We didn't speak and we may or may not have made eye contact. I think you left at Montrose, but it really could have been Irving."

No comments:

Post a Comment