Friday, July 30, 2010

Metra NORTH LINE - w4m

".... i doubt this is going to reach you, but after a short consideration i figured it won't hurt to try...you were being such a gentleman and held the door for me today at the HP train station, then sat behind me on the train heading to Chicago...i heard you sigh few times and i think i felt you watch me....but maybe I was just imagining that...i had hoped that you might strike up a conversation or ask for the time or something...but you did not...when we were about to get off the train, some woman had let me go in front of her, so i lost track of where you were till i saw you again while i was going down on the escalator...i think you saw me too...i saw you go outside and i followed you out through the revolving door...i was late for an appointment, so i had to hurry and grab a cab, while you headed left....i think this is pretty detailed for you to recognize who you are....in case, by some miraculous fate, you are reading this, please consider replying...it could have just been my wild imagination....or....it could have been....(???)"

No comments:

Post a Comment