Friday, July 30, 2010

heavenly pharmacist, prescribe an antidote for your beauty - m4w ('Nicks)

"Wow. Couldn't stop thinking about how lovely you looked from the moment we rolled our squeaky shopping cart past your window Thursday night. You were so thoroughly and magnificently distracting that I forgot to purchase the deodorant and toothpaste I was there to buy. I was lost in my head dreaming up non-contagious, serious-but-not-too-serious ailments about which I would need to speak to a pharmacist immediately (sadly, and obviously, none came to mind).

You were an absolute vision and beautify that establishment about 300%, even though you are surrounded by various anticoagulants, ointments and fiber-rich products. I hope if I ever come down with scabies or something, you will be filling my prescriptions for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment