Friday, July 30, 2010

I think you're cute (onefifty)too. - m4w (Brown Line in loop and 152 westbound) 23yr

"I saw you when I was on my way to a job interview downtown, you caught my eye on the train and I was happy to be wearing a suit. It was like I dressed up, to ride the train, and see a pretty girl. I also randomly bumped into you getting off the 152 at Target as I was getting on. I bought myself something new with my new paycheck from my great new job!

You had on a green top and jeans, light skin, dark hair, 5'5ish?

Me: I was wearing a suit with a red tie and a baby blue shirt, dark hair, charming smile. I was standing the whole time on the bus and the train- listening to our old friends, the Punch Brothers, it happens.

Thanks for being my lucky charm.

*This missed connection has been penned by his best girlfriend, because she made him tell her the story and he is a catch- an amazing, cute, friendly guy who deserves a great girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment