Monday, July 26, 2010

When I said it wasn't working... - w4m (West Loop) 28yr

"Thats because I want more than you want to give me. I don't need or want everything, just more 'I miss you'texts while you are away and a few naughty ones too. :-) Your travel schedule is perfect actually, I get my alone time and I love that you aren't needy or clingy. I had to end it because I have been down this road before...we are soooo good together and I'm so comfortable with you but you've made it clear that I am not the entire package deal that you are looking for. I hope you have a few bad dates and will write me and tell me how perfect I am :-). Maybe you'll read this and ... ha, well and that would probably not make matters better. But to the great CL abyss that I send this....I very much want to keep doing what we are doing and not change anything but I need more -just a little - from you to make me feel special."

No comments:

Post a Comment