Friday, July 30, 2010

To the waitress at Cafe Bella (Logan Square) 26yr

"Out of all of the Logan Square crushes I have had over the years, you are by far on the top of the list. And while yes the Caribbean chicken sandwich is excellent, the majority of the time I go in there is just to see if you are working. Though I must say it is a bit fruitless, considering the only things I am ever able to muster to say are “that sounds great” and “thank you”.

And I am fully aware that posting this is a bit ridiculous. Not only will you probably never even see this…but really in the end you are a waitress. You probably do that terribly adorable smile to every fella’ that comes strolling in, and I am just dumb enough to think that maybe somehow you have noticed me all those times.

Chances are I will never actually muster the courage to say anything to you. And even if I did, it would consists of mainly mumbling and stuttering with a barely audible “good grief you are cute” thrown in there. I guess in the end, I am writing this just to say that every time I see you, you absolutely make my day. Today being no exception."

No comments:

Post a Comment