Friday, July 30, 2010

We on Craigslist

"can create so much mystery for each other. Is it her? Is it him? Is she replying to me with another email address? am I crazy? why does this ring so true? It can be a hopeful experience, or it can be a bucket of ice water thrown on you in the middle of a day dream.

I see ppl. saying things like 'I hope you don't think I posted that', so I know I am not the only one that sometimes wonders if my mc read it and thought it was from me...and it was NOT what I would ever say....

I think that sometimes it is healthy for me to read these, and sometimes it feels like I have to have my fix. which ain't good.

at any rate, to my mc..... 1. you know (if you remember) that I read these. 2. I can't see you posting anything on here, really. 3. who knows if you read them or not, maybe just a peek now and then? 4. Still love you, but you have given me no indication that you have changed your mind, or that you have any renewed interest at all. So I remain silent, as much as I can, and knowing you can see thru me is un nerving, bc I am doing my best to stay as distant as I can and still remain friends. This is how you want it.

I fooled myself into believing we could have a real friendship, and I have learned that we cannot. But, the good thing is, what we do have is enough for you. I will slowly fade out of your life, and you won't even know it was me that made us drift apart.

good night, starshine"

No comments:

Post a Comment